Wednesday, December 8, 2010

AN OPEN LETTER TO SANTA

Dear Santa,


I hope you're well. Listen, I've been good all year. I swear. Oh yeah, there was one incident at Yankee stadium where I bitched out Cliff Lee's wife during the playoffs. I was drunk. But Lee had a press conference after it happened and said he didn't care about a couple of drunk fools, so we're square now right? Oh yeah, and I punched AJ in the eye. He sucked at the time. I know you would have done it too.



I wanted to get my list to you now, because I know I'm running out of time with the Winter meetings happening this week and all, so here it goes:



1. I'd love to get Cliff Lee most of all. I don't care about the money or years. I just think it would be nice to see him, CC, Pettitte (hopefully) and "the good" AJ kick some ass next year.



2. Kerry Wood. He's a gamer and proved he's back. I think he would be a good addition to our bullpen.



3. I'd like the Yankees to trade Sergio Mitre to the San Diego Pardres for newly acquired Dustin Moseley. The Yanks made a mistake with this and they need to fix it. Ironically, Moseley signed with the Pads for $900,000, the same amount Mitre signed with the Yanks for. Stupid.



4. I'm a fan of an aging Scott Podsednik and I wouldn't mind having him in the mix for outfield and bench help.



5. Bench Homerun hitter. I have no clever ideas for this one. Give me someone cheap who can hit homeruns. A lefty is preferred. Is it stupid to bring back Johnny Damon for a year? Discuss this with the elves.



6. Bullpen. We need help with this one Santa. A few lefties would be nice. Cashman has stated he didn't want any "Type A" free agents, but seriously, who are we kidding, we're the Yankees.



7. A 2011 World Series championship ring. It's the ultimate, right?



Thanks Santa, say hello to your mother for me.



-The Mighty Casey

Please comment and let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017