Friday, December 24, 2010

WHY I APPRECIATE YOU THIS HOLIDAY SEASON

The next few days I will be hanging with family and enjoying the Christmas holiday. Don't be a hater, the Yanks don't appear to be doing anything anyway. If something does happen however, you all will know, I promise. Just check here.

Merry Christmas to all of you. It's been awesome these past few months. Bleeding Yankee Blue has over 8,000 reads since I began. It may seem small, but to me, that's more than I ever expected. Some of you joined the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook. I appreciate it. Some of you are friends with Bleeding Yankee Blue, or me, The Mighty Casey on Facebook. That too, is so cool. Thanks. If it wasn't for you all, I wouldn't be pumping out posts and commentary, so it's because of you readers that I'm still around. You all rock. You keep me going, but you're not the only ones that I need to thank.

Blogging is an interesting business. You think because there are so many blogs out there, it would be competitive and cut throat. It's not. I've met some very cool guys, who've helped guide me and all I had to do was ask. Seriously, no attitude, nothing, they just showed me the ropes to get me on my feet. It's cool. Blogs like Bronx Baseball Daily, Sliding into Home, Confessions of a She-Fan and others have been very helpful to me. I appreciate them guiding me, so in return, I try as much as possible to give them plugs along the way. Rob, Greg, and Jane, you guys are awesome. Also, I have to give the people at WE WANT NICK SWISHER TO HOST SNL some props. They helped me get clicks and that following is amazing. Plus, the idea of Swish hosting SNL is an awesome idea.

As you can tell, I'm gushing. I'm proud to say I have readers, so please keep reading. Hopefully the next post from me will have a monster player attached to it and I'll feel alittle better about my Yankees going into 2011. At any rate, Merry Christmas. Thank you.

Please comment and let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017