Monday, October 31, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN FROM BYB

I just wanted to celebrate Halloween by showing you all the Yankee rookie hazings pictures from year's past. It's a lot of fun and kind of hilarious. For example, you have to laugh your ass off looking as Joba Chamberlain as the cowardly lion. Below is a great clip of Shelley Duncan and Joba talking about dressing up...a good find.



My favorite has to be Hideki Matsui as a pimp. Enjoy it and pass this post along to friends...Let's celebrate Halloween!!Hideki Matsui. Classic pimp.
Jose Contreras. I tell you what, he pulls it off quite nicely too.
To be perfectly honest with you, the only guy besides Girardi whom I recognize is Ramiro Pena dressed as Catwoman on the right. This is pretty hilarious, you have to admit.Seeing Chien-Ming Wang and Robinson Cano dressed like cheerleaders may be my second favorite to the Matsui one. Love these pictures. I think that's the first and only time I've ever seen Wang smile.The Village people idea is OK, but someone like Brett Gardner looks cool, so should I say, he pulls it off. Juan Miranda and Francisco Cervelli are also in this photo below. Cervelli looks surprisingly comfortable in that outfit.The picture below is this year. Dellin Betances is on the left and the other tall guy with the bandanna is Andrew Brackman... Milli Vanilli. On the right side, that's Brandon Laird as Slash, and Jesus Montero next to him as MC Hammer. Then you have Austin Romine as I guess Madonna. And George Kontos is George Michael and Hector Noesi is Prince. The 80's... and they pulled it off.Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017