Friday, September 28, 2012

JETER & SWISHER EXCHANGE TEXTS


Swisher: Are we gonna win this thing bro?

Jeter
: Your asking me swish? Seriously?

Swisher:
Come on Cap, I need some motivation!!lol

Jeter
: We will play each game like game 7 and win the division. Look at me, I have a piece of bone rattling around my ankle lol

Swisher
: U are a god.

Jeter:
I kind of am lol. Kidding

Swisher:
I'm just glad I'm hitting again

Jeter:
Always about you nick. You amaze me ;)

Swisher
: Well, you know what I mean

Jeter
: No, what do u mean hotshot?

Swisher
: - - Dude, sorry man

Jeter:
IM KIDDING!! Texting can sometimes be taken the wrong way

Swisher
: OH sorry dude.  I thought you were pissed.

Jeter:
I just want to win, no time to be pissed. Last night's 6 zip loss sucked. we're better than that.


Swisher : That's why ur the captain. Have you heard from Posada?

Jeter
: Every day bro. He's ready to suit up

Swisher:
Really?

Jeter:
Oh yeah. The dude is itching to play

Swisher
: NO WAY

Jeter:
Way

Swisher:
That's amazing. Would the yanks take him you think?

Jeter
: DUDE! Gullible much? He's home with the fam, he aint going anywhere!

Swisher
: U dick, you got me!!

Jeter:
Its not too hard man. Hey so you going for big money this off season or what

Swisher:
Have to see, I love ny, but I'm curious. its business

Jeter:
I hated my contract stuff. Too much crap being thrown around. Piece of advice, know what you want and stay focussed.

Swisher:
I hear that

Jeter:
Now let's go win the whole damn thing!!

Swisher:
THAT'S MY CAPTAIN!

Jeter:
You're damn right.

(NOTE: THESE ARE FAKE TEXT EXCHANGES. THIS IS ME USING HUMOR AND MAKING A GUESS OF HOW THE PEOPLE INVOLVED WOULD SPEAK TO EACH OTHER VIA TEXT. THERE IS NOTHING REAL ABOUT THIS. IT IS DONE STRICTLY FOR LAUGHS. ENJOY)

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017