Friday, November 29, 2013

WHAT'S IN HIS TWITTER PICS: MARK TEIXEIRA


We're starting a new series here at Bleeding Yankee Blue.  It's an easy one and fun one.  We'll be combing through baseball players Twitter pictures and each week, we'll bring you at least 3 interesting pictures that they posted and chat about it.  Don't forget, a short time ago we casually were checking out AJ Burnett's pictures and realized that he's obsessed with Batman.  Read AJ BURNETT IS BATMAN if you want a chuckle.

Today, we start with New York Yankee first baseman, Mark Teixeira... This should be fun...


This picture tweet was funny!

Mark apparently tweeted a picture of an newspaper headline. I actually got a laugh looking at this one.  He's right, how ridiculous and obvious is this!

This is another classic and clearly Tex lives by the "common sense" theme:

I mean, again, he is correct! Now, I can tell you that whenever I rent a car, I never make an attempt to separate the keys and I've never lost them yet, but it crosses my mind all the time.  I roll the dice, apparently Tex is more of a planner, God bless him.
And finally, my favorite of his stash! This is a picture, er, or a painting of him catching the ball in the last out of the 2009 World Series! Love it.  I don't remember what happened to that baseball.  I hope Tex didn't Doug Mientkiewicz it.  Actually,  I wouldn't care if he did, he earned it that year. Here are some highlights of that World Series.



I hope you guys enjoyed this "Twitter Pic" series and we're going to try and do this with different players once a week.  There are a ton of great pictures that are on players' twitter accounts that many don't see.  Gotta love it and gotta share them!

Want to check out Mark Teixeira's Twitter? Check him out at  @teixeiramark25.

Good work Tex! Can't wait to see you in Spring Training!

The Bleeding Yankee Blue store is opened! CLICK HERE TO START SHOPPING! Also, follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017