Sunday, May 31, 2015

"THE YANKEES SUCKED TODAY"


I didn't get to see much of the game today, but what I did see, I didn't like.  As I was listening to the news in the car this evening, sports came on 1010 WINS and the man said, "The Yankees lost"  and just went into the news cycle. I looked at my wife, "Why don't they just say 'the Yankees sucked today'? It would make it more complete."  Frustration doesn't even begin to tell you how annoyed I am at this entire Oakland series.  We are now tied with the Rays for first because of our lousy play, and while that's not a big deal in May... it just annoys me... like I know it annoys you. What's worse... they didn't even score a run today. You gotta be kidding me.

The Yankees left 7 men on base today.  They were 0-5 with runners in scoring position, and worst of all, they scored ZERO runs.  Jesse Chavez man-handled them... and that's the story here.  There is nothing else.


Sure, let's look at the Yankees pitching, but it doesn't make much of a difference.  Adam Warren went 7 innings, gave up 6 hits and 2 runs. The other run was given up by Esmil Rogers.  The pitching was decent.  3 runs is a hole the Yankees could definitely dig out of... they just didn't.

Bottom line, the Yankees sucked today... hence, the title.

Final: Athletics 3 - Yankees 0

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017