Sunday, December 4, 2016

ARGUING WITH IDIOTS WHEN IT COMES TO BELTRAN

Photo: USATSI
I've had it when folks who read headlines and don't read articles. I've had it with folks who don't actually do research before they comment on Facebook, Twitter, etc.  I've had it with social media, the way people have such disrespect for each other because they feel as though they're faceless on the web, and I find it despicable that even in during this now holiday season... it doesn't get any better.

I have some pretty interesting news for all of you.... articles have content in them. It's nothing new, it's been going on since about 1605 in Germany when the publication, Relation aller Fürnemmen und gedenckwürdigen Historien was born. That's a long time ago.

Since then, there have been amazing advances, more and more newspapers, books, magazines, flyers and even the Internet arrived.  Some of it very good, most of it has great information. All of it is interesting to at least 1 person.  And you know what? Some of it has opinion, and sometimes folks, you may not agree with the opinion. But in the end, in the normal world, folks read it, formulate an opposing thought or agree, and move on, out of respect for the person. Because in the end, we're human beings... NOT enemies and a bunch of bitches.  Opinion may be different, but that doesn't give you a free pass to attack, name call and belittle anyone...EVER. 

I respect all opinions, but mostly if they are intelligent ones. Yes, it's true, I fine some to be silly. Some I find outrageous, but the people that voice and write them have the right to speak their minds in any forum they want. I know I do, so why would it be one sided?

I need to share this, because it's just so disrespectful it needs a forum full of BYB sharks to put them in their place.  I tried to be nice, and I think I handled it as good as I'm going to... but I gotta tell you something... being an idiot doesn't mean you get a freebie to say what you want. And so, I needed to post it here for the world to see. Enjoy this one, I did:


 Photo Credit: Getty Images / Jim McIsaac

That's one... he's a loser, what do you want from me?

Here's another one that just didn't have a true grasp on what was going on:

(Oct. 16, 2016 - Source: Vaughn Ridley/Getty Images North America)


(Aug. 4, 2016 - Source: Bob Levey/Getty Images North America)


Yeah... he suddenly disappeared. How convenient.

Insane.

Anyway... I have a very interesting word for all of you.

READ... it's fundamental.

RESEARCH. Know what the hell you're talking about before you speak.  It makes it so much more interesting for the reader.

Understand that if you prepare a statement, you should have information to back it up.  That stupid comment about dwindling numbers isn't even close to correct. And when I asked that other dude if he actually read the article: STALLED YANKEES MISS BELTRAN BOAT BIG TIME!, you would assume he would write back that he did... but clearly... he did not.  Bottom line... if you only read headlines... you don't only deprive yourself of of knowledge, you look like a fool when you try and have a conversation.  I'm serious.

Hmm. Clowns at Bleeding Yankee Blue? There are none here. But I'm not gonna lie, some days I want to put on a my clown costume and make up and just be free....

Yup... it's a fantasy.





20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017