Friday, December 23, 2016

BIG TALK THAT McCUTCHEN COULD BE A YANKEE...

(Aug. 23, 2016 - Source: Justin Berl/Getty Images North America)
And the bigger question is, who the hell is Brian Bilek?

Seriously though, he's the one reporting this very, very interesting nugget coming out of Chicago right now.  Read this tweet:
Andrew McCutchen? Wow. Jose Quintana? Whoa.

(June 30, 2016 - Source: Thearon W. Henderson/Getty Images North America)
We are tracking this trying to get you info on it.  I don't believe it actually... at all, but I'd be irresponsible to not share this... it's all over Twitter right now, it even has the "Baseball insiders" heads spinning... you know I love that. Heyman's frantic...


The names being  thrown around when it comes to the "Yankee prospects" are guys like Blake Rutherford and Jorge Mateo.  Again... don't get crazy. To be honest, again, I really don't believe it... but again, we're tracking it and if this dude's right, I tip my cap.  If this rumor is in fact true, the teams involved reportedly want it done by the 24th of December.

Again... I don't believe it.

Did I mention I don't believe it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017