Saturday, May 20, 2017

SHUT UP, BIG MORON!

For someone that didn't take PEDs, he sure does seem like someone who took PEDs.

Photo: (Maddie Meyer/Getty)
Now we all know David Ortiz was on that 2003 PED's list that was leaked to the press in 2009, and that basically was icing on the cake for me as far as integrity goes for this guy.  David Ortiz to me, is not a role model, but a cheater just like many in major league baseball... including some on the New York Yankees.  As my kids started growing up, and my oldest played ball... he started asking too many questions about these athletes and I was finished defending all of them.  I don't know if you remember, but I wrote extensively about it, because it was like an obsession for my oldest who played ball himself and wanted to know if his heroes were cheaters. I hated all the conversations we have about it, because it wasn't my actions, it was theirs.  Read that old archived article BREAKING MY KID'S HEART, ONE PLAYER AT A TIME for more.

Joe Robbins/Getty Images
But last time I remembered... those accused Yankees admitted use, some of the other MLB players did too, and I have alittle more respect for the fact that they came clean, than someone like David Ortiz who keeps beating this invisible drum of innocence. He talks about it way too much, trying to deflect and my take simply is... if he REALLY DIDN'T take PEDs... he wouldn't keep talking about it so much.

Brendan Kuty has a good piece in NJ.com and this is the latest on this moron. He spoke on WEEI radio:


"What was the reason for them to come out with something like that? The only thing that I can think of, to be honest with you, a lot of big guys from the Yankees were being caught. And no one from Boston.

This was just something that leaked out of New York and they had zero explanation about it. Everybody who got caught ... all of them were told what they bought, what they used, everything. But David Ortiz. Nobody came to me after, nobody came to me before. Nobody came to me ever, to tell me that I tested positive for any kind of steroids..."

Right... keep hugging him Selig...


You're all despicable.

By the way, what moron talks in third person?  Shut up!


Shop for BYB Gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017